Job Opportunities at AppleTree
We have several immediate job opportunities to support our mission to close the achievement gap before children enter kindergarten.
Click here to view and apply for all positions through our job application portal.
AppleTree Early Learning Charter School:
Lead Early Childhood Teacher: Join our team and help us to close the achievement gap before students reach kindergarten! Hours 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Special Education Coordinator: Join our team and work for two campuses helping students get more support in learning.
Extended Day Teachers: Join our team as the teacher who helps extend learning into the evening hours. Hours 2:30 – 6:00 pm M-F.
- Data Analyst: We’re looking for someone with extensive experience transforming large amounts of individual- and organization-level data into valuable insights, with a preference for education industry experience working with student, teacher, and school-level data.
- Technology Product Manager: If you have a background in product or project management and are interested in helping students achieve, you should look into joining our team.
We’re hiring for the 2017-18 school year!
We are looking for great people to join our team for the 2017-18 school year. If you are interested in any of the positions listed below, please go here to view the job descriptions or fill out our General Interest form here.
- Resident Principal
- Lead Teacher
- Teaching Fellow
- Teaching Assistant
- Extended Day Teacher (part-time)
- Special Education Coordinator
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Social Worker
- Dedicated Aide
- Operations Coordinator
- School Aide
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Working at AppleTree is different.
AppleTree offers the opportunity to truly transform early childhood education, while being part of an innovative, mission-driven team.
We believe in internal growth. In fact, former AppleTree teachers have grown their careers here to become principals, curriculum specialists, managers, and directors!
Why Join AppleTree?
- You want to work in Early Childhood – You understand how pivotal the 3-5 age range is for development and preparation for success in kindergarten and beyond, and you want to be part of that success.
- You are mission focused – You want to make a difference in the lives of our students and our communities. You are willing to go over and above to make sure vulnerable students are learning, growing, and catching up to their peers.
- You value quality and innovation — You believe in quality early childhood education, not just early childhood education. You want to work hard, to use the best tools available, to utilize data, and to put the latest research to work in classrooms. You want to ensure students are getting the best early childhood education there is.
- You want to grow – You want to become a specialist, taking advantage of the extensive professional development opportunities that are at the core of our instructional model.