We’re Hiring Early Childhood Educators
Click here to view and apply for all positions through our job application portal.
- Lead Teacher (1+ year of lead experience preferably Preschool – 2nd grade)
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Dedicated Aide
- Part-time Teaching Assistants/Extended Day (1pm-4:30pm or 2:30pm-6pm)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at AppleTree is different.
AppleTree offers the opportunity to truly transform early childhood education, while being part of an innovative, mission-driven team.
We believe in internal growth. In fact, former AppleTree teachers have grown their careers here to become principals, curriculum specialists, managers, and directors!
Why Join AppleTree?
- You want to work in Early Childhood – You understand how pivotal the 3-5 age range is for development and preparation for success in kindergarten and beyond, and you want to be part of that success.
- You are mission focused – You want to make a difference in the lives of our students and our communities. You are willing to go over and above to make sure vulnerable students are learning, growing, and catching up to their peers.
- You value quality and innovation — You believe in quality early childhood education, not just early childhood education. You want to work hard, to use the best tools available, to utilize data, and to put the latest research to work in classrooms. You want to ensure students are getting the best early childhood education there is.
- You want to grow – You want to become a specialist, taking advantage of the extensive professional development opportunities that are at the core of our instructional model.